Saturday 21 January 2012

My Commuting Song


I'm already obsessed with James Vincent McMorrow's We Don't Eat, since I discovered the year in New York video that is so evocative.  It's now my commuting song.  Especially atmospheric whilst listening to it, either as your train appears, or as you are entering the London Underground/Subway/Metro, dependent on your country location.  I appreciate I sound odd but I'm a very visual person, which probably roots from my acting training and I use music to determine my moods and to summon emotions and memories.

I stumbled across Gabrielle Aplin's version of the song.  No need to say any more, just listen. 



1 comment:

  1. I fell in love with that song and the NYC video when you posted it. I may have to download it myself, I'll be in NYC in April and it would be lovely to listen to it and watch the world go by :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails
UA-23892727-2