Wednesday 1 August 2012

NY Room Anthems: Frank Ocean

I don't know a lot about music but I do know when I'm in love with a record, yes I do still call them records, they become somewhat of an anthem on my ipod.  I've been obsessed with Beyonce's I Miss You this year, for example, which is constantly on repeat and a favourite morning track of Molo's (that's Mohini and Louisa to those of you less informed, yes we've TomKat'd ourselves) 

The latest morning room anthem is soulful singer Frank Ocean with his track Thinking Bout You.



So it's no surprise he actually penned I Miss You

I still prefer the Beyonce version but this is rising up the Molo NY Anthem charts too...


1 comment:

  1. His version melts my heart...i'm slightly in love with him, not gonna lie...

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails
UA-23892727-2